Wednesday

FB NOTE

1. My ex is still...
living it up.

2. I am listening to...
Sea Wolf

3.Maybe I should...
study for my test or play Halo ODST.

4. I love...
the wifey, BUSTER, video games, and Bears football.

5. My bestfriend(s)...
needs mad cuddles.

6. I don't understand...
why I stink at First Person Shooters.

7. I lost my respect for...
I have no idea who I have lost respect for. It's harsh to say that. I just stop liking things.

8. I miss...
Chicago.

9. The meaning of my screen name is...
c'mon, errbody knows bout Spizarelli.

10. Love is...
patience. That shit's in the Bible.

11. Somewhere, someone is...
eating dinner.

12. I will always...
fucking rule.

13. Forever seems like...
something I don't want to think about.

14. I never ever want to lose....
BUSTER

15. My mobile phone is...
full of stupid apps.

16. When I wake up in the morning...
I look at Facebook on my iPhone.

17. I get annoyed at...
anyone who is as annoying as I am.

18. Parties are...
the only thing to look forward to in life.

19. My pets...
BUSTER

20. Kisses are...
acts that make me feel loved.

21. Today I...
had my first workshop in the studio and it was so exciting. Then I drank a lot of Mountain Dew Voltage.

22. I really want...
a PS3 and a modest recording studio.

No comments: