Tuesday

No Podcast This Week

Our brief streak of having a timely release of our podcast will be ending this week. It's been difficult to get everyone together. Mostly it's my bad because I haven't been around much during the evenings because I have to get up everyday at 5:30am to bring the wife to work which means I have to go to bed at a reasonable time. Also, this prevents me from getting really drunk, which I like to do during shows. Another reason that I haven't been around is because I'm playing lots of video games. The only time I've had available in the last two weeks is Friday night which is probably the worst night to do it because everyone goes out. I don't really know when we'll do another episode but once we do I'll keep you updated. We still plan to talk about "The Room" so sit tight podcast fans. Thanks again for listening.

No comments: